- Posted 20 May 2022
- LocationRedwood City
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameAnna Higgins
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
We are hiring a Senior Salesforce Admin for one of our clients in the FinTech space. This role will ideally be based out of Redwood City, CA with a hybrid/remote model. 100% remote is possible for the right candidate.
- Be the subject matter expert and support contact for the company on all things Salesforce
- Support all 3rd party integrations and a 360 view of the customer, utilizing Salesforce as the core platform (for example; Dialpad, Zendesk, Outreach.IO, etc.)
- Experience with managed packages required
- Implement new functionality including custom objects, page layouts, validations, process builder, dashboard, reports & custom development work
- Support all existing configuration and continue to refine and improve on system processes
- Preferred experience using Heroku for syncing data to Salesforce & Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Work closely with stakeholders and technical teams to develop technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code
- Experience working in an agile environment utilizing sandbox architecture to manage releases
- Oversee the design, implementation, and usage of key tools including Salesforce, Zendesk, and more.
- Partner with development teams on integration of tools and systems
- Ensure proper use and training of key tools by the sales, partner, and support teams.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Design and develop integrations between tools and company systems to improve information flow and team productivity
- Timely and accurate reporting including sales, partner, and customer support performance.
- Identify and implement process improvements related to the use of the tools
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree, Salesforce Developer certification and Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification
- 5+ years of Salesforce Admin experience in a digital environment, preferably in the Financial Tech space
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce Platforms, specifically Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Preferred experience working with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Shield and Heroku
- Mastery of the Salesforce Architecture, including but not limited to custom objects, workflows, validation rules, roles, profiles, permission sets & security settings
- Experience in supporting & developing customer flows from both the Pre to Post sales support
- Excellent communication skills & ability to translate technical requirements to business stakeholders