Package: up to $210,000 (USD) + bonus + RSUs
Remote; United States, Canada, EMEA or APAC
Travel to Singapore will be required 2/3 times per year
As a Senior Malware Analyst, you will be working closely with a globally distributed team of analysts. Your time will be divided between picking apart various classes of malware and conducting research into threat activity.
In this Malware Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Reverse engineer malware via static and dynamic method
- Collaboration with various teams to analyze and develop detection coverage for the latest threats
- Refine threat intelligence about an adversary
- Apply malware analysis principles to understand the tools, techniques, and procedures used by an adversary
- Repurpose real-world malware to create realistic attack scenarios.
To apply for this Senior Analyst role, you will need 4+ years of experience in Offensive Cyber Operations and 2+ years in Malware analysis. You will also require the following:
- Understanding of Windows operating systems internals
- Knowledge of x86 and x64 instruction set architectures
- Experience with modern defensive and offensive security tools, techniques, and methods
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of a successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.