Stott and May are working in collaboration with an internationally established Software House. Founded by experienced Java Champions and industry thought leaders, they concentrate 100% on the Java ecosystem and Full-Stack Development
For the location Zurich we are looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to make a difference with us.
What is on Offer.
- Competitive salary inline market conditions
- Profit share paid out yearly
- Very flat hierarchies with a relaxed working culture
- Training budget and workshops
- Monthly study budget for further education, conferences, books, etc.
- You will be responsible for the conception, development of medium to large enterprise solutions in the Java environment.
- Analysis of specific customer requirements with regards to functional and technical extensions of complex system landscapes
- Control and implementation of software development and system integration
- Share knowledge and ideas with other top developers and solve challenging tasks together.
- Degree in computer science or similar education
- Strong experience working with Java or other JVM based languages.
- You are confident working with frameworks such as Spring (Boot, cloud, Data, Security) etc.
- You are no stranger to working with container technologies like Docker or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, Azure, Cloud Foundry highly desirable
- Frontend experience or knowledge of Frontend highly desirable (React or Angular)
- You are a confident speaking in both German and English.