Stott and May are working in collaboration with one of the market leading digital publishers for Germany. Our client offers regional media companies the all-round service for online publishing in the areas of editorial, technical, data and sales. They combine online expert knowledge with the experience of a classic publisher.
The digital platform was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Munich, it reaches more than 250 million visits per month and about half of the German online users.
- You will work in one of the agile Kanban teams, in close cooperation with Product Owner, Story Owner, Tester, Design and Analysis with current, trend-setting technologies.
- You will help shape our infrastructure in the areas of microservices, CaaS, big and fast data, streaming data processing, tooling and operational stability.
- Actively support the introduction of new processes and technologies as well as the optimization of existing processes and technologies.
- You will also be involved in quality assurance and optimization in the form of code reviews and error analyses in close cooperation with our Dev-Ops employees.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or similar education
- You have several years of practical work experience in a full-stack capacity working with Java and up to date frameworks Spring Boot and comfortable developing microservices.
- Strong experience working with container technologies Docker or Kubernetes,
- Experience working with cloud-based environments Cloud Native, AWS
- You have conversational German and good English skills
- Attractive workplace in our new offices in the heart of Munich directly at the main railway station.
- As a start-up in a large company - enjoying the best of both worlds: Flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, a tasty canteen, regular fruit baskets, as well as performance-related pay
- Joint implementation of innovations in projects together with major international partners such as Google and Facebook, often first in the industry
- Strong focus on personal development opportunities and knowledge exchange in everyday working life
- Benefits such as discounted fitness courses in numerous studios in Munich and a company pension plan
- A pleasant working atmosphere with young, creative and motivated colleagues who still attach great importance to appreciating each other.