Senior Incident Response Consultant
Remote; United States
up to $140,000 + bonus + annual training allowance + excellent benefits
Our client, a growing and leading MDR service provider are expanding their Incident Response Practice in the US.
Known for delivering world-class cyber security consulting and professional services to numerous clients across the US.
What you'll do:
- Conduct forensics investigations
- Triaging security incident and events
- Provide regular client updates and investigation findings on ransomware and BEC cases
- Assist with the scoping calls of new investigations and engagements
- Assist in training junior IR consultants
- Excellent communicator, confidence speaking with client's leadership and stakeholders.
- Strong experience working with EDR and Forensic Tool (AXIOM, EnCase, FTK).
- Hands-on knowledge of: Scripting or Programming, malware analysis and reverse engineering.
- A consulting background is desired but not essential
To discuss in more detail, contact me at [email protected]