Stott and May and excited to be partnered with innovative who’s application is focused on the reduction of Co2 emissions within the Automotive and Manufacturing industries and improving cost efficiency. Through the use of data science, mathematics and computational geometry they are reshaping product costing, purchasing and engineering.
Due to continued growth we are looking for motivated professional who also share the same vision to have a better impact on the environment whilst also are looking for ways to challenge themselves
- Build the backend of a scalable cloud-based software product using Kotlin and Spring framework.
- Work directly under the Backend Team lead and together with the rest of the team drive the development of the product forward.
- Contribute toward and participate in discussions which directly impact the advancement of the product.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies without being afraid of sharing and implementing your findings.
- Review and document code.
- Strong experience focused on backend development working with Java or Kotlin
- Familiarity with the Spring Framework including the Spring Cloud Stack.
- Comfortable building and implementing scalable applications
- Optionally you have worked with other technologies used in our software stack: MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes
- You are able to communicate comfortably in Englis
- A role in an ambitious, young company with a clear product vision and flat hierarchy.
- A growing company of currently about 45 highly motivated employees from various disciplines.
- Flexible working time, home office/remote working options available.
- Fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and an optional German course.
- An office next to a park in the center of the most livable city in the world.