Senior Backend Developer-Java
Stott and May are delighted to be partnering with a leading online games development company to seek a talented Senior Java Developer.
This role is a fulltime permanent position that can be done remotely anywhere in the EU once you have relevant work permit/citizenship already in place.
You would be working in a small, close-knit highly experienced and hungry team in a supportive, and fast-paced environment!
You should have
- Experience in designing, building, and running end-user facing real time software and scaling in a gaming background.
- AWS Cloud native technologies (Lambda, DynamoDB, API-Gateway, Serverless framework)
- Strong understanding of Java and relational database management systems such as MySQL, MariaDB
- Familiar with common Linux command line tools
- Experience with Unity technologies
- Building new gameplay features and exciting content
- DevOps mindset responsible for live operations
- Identifying weak points in stability & performance
- Drive improvements in craftsmanship from observability to test coverage.
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams, supporting with the technical design and gameplay feature testing.
This role comes with a fantastic package and benefits, to learn more and for immediate consideration, send your CV to [email protected]