Passionate about Cyber Security?
Interested in working for a leading cyber and intelligence organisation that are helping protect our governments and nations?
Our client is looking to grow their Security teams and hire a skilled Security Testing Consultant to work on the delivery of end-to-end security testing engagements. Responsibilities will include performing application, infrastructure, intelligence-led and web and mobile testing.
You will work as part of a wider security team communicating and working closely alongside the Threat intelligence, incident response and the wider security consulting teams.
Key skills and responsibilities:
• Produce detailed reporting and presentations for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Safe and responsible use of testing tools, ensuring controls are in place to limit risks during customer engagements.
• It would be highly describable for candidates to hold one or more of the following certifications CRT, CSTM, CSTL, CCTINF, CCTAPP, CRTO, OSCP
• Enhancing the Security Testing team's capabilities by developing improvements in terms of scripts, tools, or techniques
• Experience working in application, operating system, database management operation, development, or security management.
• Vulnerability research experience.
• Willing and eligible to obtain a SC Clearance