Do you have software security engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Germany? Our client is looking for a full-time Security Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Security Engineer, you will have the chance to influence how the company approaches information security as a company and wear many (white) hats while working with the leadership team, the engineering team,and other departments to educate them on best practices.
In your first few weeks in this Security Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Own the company’s information risk management and threat detection
- Create and enforce information security and data privacy policies
- Work with and mentor engineers on product security best practices
- Ensure compliance yet also challenge EU and our clientregulations.
To apply, you will need a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with an emphasis in security. You will also require the following:
- 2+ years of experience working as a security or software engineer
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems and several programming languages such as Java or Python
- Hands-on experience with most of our core technology stack: Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Mysql, Elasticsearch
- Interest in compliance and enforcement of policies such as GDPR, ISO 27001, NIST, HIPAA, and Hitrust.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you will enjoy a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Security Engineer job in Germany, please contact Stott and May today.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.