I'm recruiting for a Security Compliance Engineer to join a global trading firm, operating in over 200 markets. This role with partner with Legal and Compliance stakeholders to maintain cyber security and uphold compliance requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security, within a heavily regulated industry.
- 5+ years of software development and / or scripting experience, preferably in Python
- Experience with Linux (Debian is a huge plus!)
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- Security Clearance (active or inactive) preferred
- Knowledge of SEC 17a-4 compliance rules are a plus