- Posted 28 September 2022
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameCallum Gough-Mackay
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
SAP APO Architect
Hybrid Working (90% remote / 10% on site)
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo.
Reporting to the Head of ERP Platforms, we are looking for somebody who is an experienced SAP APO Solution Architect who can design, build, implement and support SAP APO in-market requirements.
A business process expert, who can provide sound advice to customers on best practice with SAP APO and integrated ERP systems. SAP IBP knowledge is an advantage.
- Attend, contribute and support in-market workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Maintain and support the stabilisation of our SAP landscape
- Create or review accurate functional specifications
- Review technical specifications
- Support solution testing and issue resolution, configuration and provide go-live support activities.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Domain Requirements (DP, SNP and PPDS)
- Good integration knowledge with SAP ECC, S/4 HANA and general Non-SAP systems
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain Management processes
- Experience to large SAP Programmes / Consulting background is preferred
- Extensive experience in systems development and an understanding of the systems development / delivery life cycle including requirements and design
- Strong Information analysis, modeling and database design skills
- Breadth of knowledge in established and emerging data technologies, including Big Data and ‘as a service’ architectures
What we offer:
We offer a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).