Salesforce Technical Lead
- Posted 26 April 2023
- Salary 130000-160000
- LocationNew York
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameIan Ascuasiati
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
We are seeking a talented Salesforce Technical Lead to join our Center of Excellence (COE) team. Our company is a global leader in chemical manufacturing, and we're passionate about creating innovative solutions that improve people's lives. As a member of our COE, you'll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team, leveraging cutting-edge technology to transform our business and drive growth.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on the world through our products and services, and we're looking for someone who shares our vision and values. If you're a skilled Salesforce developer looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make an impact in a growing company, we encourage you to apply today!
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of Salesforce solutions that meet business needs and improve operational efficiency
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, project managers, and development teams to identify and prioritize Salesforce enhancement opportunities
- Develop technical solutions and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components
- Configure and maintain Salesforce integrations with other systems and applications
- Lead code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices and development standards
- Mentor and coach junior developers on the team
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce platform releases and new features, and provide recommendations on how to leverage them
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer, including experience in a lead role
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components
- Experience with Salesforce integrations and APIs
- Strong understanding of Salesforce data model and security model
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong leadership and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team in a fast-paced environment. We are passionate about creating innovative solutions that improve people's lives, and we're looking for someone who shares our vision and values.
If you're a skilled Salesforce developer looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make an impact in a growing company, we encourage you to apply today!
For more information on this and other roles please reach out to Ian Ascuasiati at [email protected]