- Posted 09 May 2022
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameAnna Higgins
- Remote working Remote
Our client tackles the challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations, face by millions of users on Salesforce.
The company has seen three consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, driven by its penetration of the enterprise market in North America and internationally.
They are some of the most gifted and talented Salesforce professionals in the ecosystem, including some of the earliest certified Technical Architects! Original trailblazers!
They’re hiring Salesforce Technical Architects to operate at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation; solving complex problems, creating the technical architecture for complex data platform implementations and integrating them.
Your responsibilities will include.
- Apply your expertise of Salesforce to solve customer’s data management challenges with their platform/product
- Analyze customer’s requirements and recommend optimal solutions
- Demonstrate platform capabilities and deliver training sessions to customers.
- Lead data related projects that use their platform features.
- Guide customers on advanced use cases.
- Concisely communicate with precision around technical, customer and project-based topics.
- Continually enhance department operational efficiency through process and technology improvements.
- Identify new use cases based on customer interactions to help drive product evolution.
You will bring:
- 7 years+ experience as a customer-facing consultant working in the SaaS world
- Salesforce knowledge (customization, Apex, data loader and data migration in general)
- One or more Salesforce certifications (architect certifications a plus)
- Understanding of enterprise environments, security, and data integration
- Ability to deal with multiple projects with both business and technical stakeholders
- Master-level presentation skills for sharing concepts internally and externally
- Continual learning mindset with a passion for sharing knowledge