As a Salesforce Solution Architect at our client, a Summit Level Salesforce partner; you will play an integral role in designing and developing scalable, high-quality Salesforce services and solutions. You will be responsible for owning the overall design of the technical application and recommending best practice solutions based on client business needs The projects are with clients ranging from local, small and mid-sized companies to multi-national enterprise corporations, non-profit organizations and state and federal government.
This is an exciting opportunity ideally suited for someone seeking a remote and flexible job in the USA and this exciting role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
What you will be doing:
If you were already in this Salesforce Solution Architect role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Running solution design workshops and design and code reviews
- Mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements and identifying gaps
- Making recommendations on processes, designs, operations, testing, and alternate approaches
- Writing technical specifications (for custom development, system integration, etc.) jointly with the developer team
Your Salesforce development and design skills should include Apex, Lightning, SOQL, Process Builder, and other standard and advanced Salesforce automation tools and this Solutions Architect role will involve some travel within the USA
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years Salesforce Consultant experience in a client-facing role
- 3+ years developing custom applications in the role of a Salesforce - Solutions Architect
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience in CRM system integration environments with large, complex third-party solutions
- Experience managing project teams and enterprise-level projects using Agile software development methodologies