Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager needed by a market-leading brand and digital technology agency that is changing the way companies connect with users across every channel. They are currently looking for a SFMC Manager to facilitate cutting-edge technology solutions for their diverse customer base. Within this role, you will oversee an already established team of Marketing
Cloud experts that are interfacing with clients daily, solutioning, and helping to drive innovation.
This will ideally be a hybrid role, as collaboration across teams as well as engagement with company culture is a key part of our client’s success. Some of their office locations include New York, Detroit, Singapore, Toronto, Denver, Austin, Los Angeles, London, and Bengaluru.
- 5+ years of experience working within the SFMC Platform
- Will maintain a close relationship with stakeholders to understand requirements for the platform and oversee project success
- Provides leadership and guidance on all technical aspects of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Strong interaction with key client stakeholders is critical
- Identifies and addresses risk both to the platform and individual projects
- Strong ability to understand business requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to client site, when needed (<25%)
- Expert-level knowledge of SFMC components (Email Studio, Web Studio, Analytics Builder, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Audience Builder, Content Builder, Interaction Studio)
- Relational database concepts, with exposure to SQL query development
- Experience working with AMP Script, HTML, CSS, SSJS
- Basic knowledge of REST & SOAP API will be a plus