Stott and May are helping a firm based in New York City find a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer. The Salesforce Marketing role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package and presents an ideal opportunity for someone with Salesforce experience.
As a flexible and collaborative Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer, you will build innovative solutions on time and on budget with low technical debt. This is an excellent opportunity to work on complex solutions in a variety of industries and emerging technologies.
In your first week in this Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Offer technical knowledge on the platform
- Collaborate with mid-level and senior engineers
- Implementation of defined business logic and custom reporting and data exports
- Create dynamic and complex scripting solutions and perform testing and quality assurance
To succeed in this Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer job, you will need experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects, AMPScript and dynamic content and SQL query (in relation to SFMC). Basic project management skills and knowledge of enterprise software applications (CRM, POS, SFA) are essential.
In return for your knowledge, passion and expertise, you will receive a favorable salary and benefits package, including:
- Health plan options and life insurance
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Bonus plans based on company and individual performance
- Complimentary refreshments, including soda, juice, sparkling water and coffee
To apply for this Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer opportunity in New York City, contact Stott and May today.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of a successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.