Stott and May are looking for an experienced and collaborative Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time Salesforce Consultant role is remotely based in Boston, MA, and offers an attractive salary and fantastic benefits.
As a flexible Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, you will work as a team member and, sometimes, independently to deliver Marketing Cloud solutions to clients. You will also leverage the internal team of Salesforce architects, admins, and developers to solve and deliver projects.
To give you an idea of how this Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant role would look and feel, these are some things you could expect to do:
- Set up and implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud (including Sender Authentication Package)
- Research and recommend solutions to marketing-related business issues
- Provide technical knowledge around the design and build-out of various campaigns
- Design, build and test solutions to implement planned and purposeful email campaigns
- Create dashboards and prepare analytic reports for technical and non-technical audiences
To succeed in this Salesforce consulting job, you will need 3-5 years of experience with marketing technology and 1-3 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget. You will also require hands-on experience implementing, testing, and understanding best practices for Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Content Builder, Email Studio, Web Studio, and Analytics Builder. Additional requirements include:
- Working knowledge of AMPscript, HTML, and CSS skills
- Proficiency in SQL queries
- Excellent understanding of data, data architecture, and data analysis
- Advanced reporting skills, including experience outside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to guide workshops, define requirements and conduct training sessions to grow adoption
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and a great benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
If this full-time Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant job remotely based in Boston motivates and inspires you, please get in touch with Stott and May today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.