Stott and May are helping a global luxury company find an experienced and collaborative Salesforce Engineer. This Salesforce Engineer role will be remote and offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
In this Salesforce role, you will be part of our client's core team responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the Salesforce platform, including bi-directional cross-platform integrations.
If you were already in this flexible Salesforce Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Using declarative and Salesforce features when appropriate without having to code all things from the ground-up
- Designing and creating lightning components to enhance the baseline user experience
- Creating timelines and development goals
To be successful in this engineering position, you will need a Bachelor’s degree (required) in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent. You will also need 4+ years of experience implementing and designing simple and complex solutions within the Salesforce ecoSystem. In addition, you should have advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines. Please note, you must also be eligible to work in the United States without limitation.
In return for your skills and expertise, you will receive a generous salary and the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance
For details of this Salesforce Engineer job please get in touch with Stott and May today.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.