Stott and May are helping a respected consulting company find a collaborative Salesforce Core Developer - Apex/Lightning to join their US-based team. This remote role within the USA comes with a generous salary of up to $150,000 and some excellent benefits.
To give you an idea of how this Salesforce Core Developer - Apex/Lightning role would look, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Produce excellent code
- Partner with other teams for QA, Project Management, and troubleshooting development issues
- Participate in stand-up meetings
- Act with professionalism when interfacing with client resources
To succeed in this flexible working role, you should have extensive experience interpreting business processes and customizing data access and data manipulation functions in Apex and Lightning UI. You will also need experience designing, writing, and deploying customer-facing and packaged code/metadata that adheres to Salesforce best practices and platform limitations.
You will also need:
- Fluency in English and to be legally authorized to work in the USA
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working as the primary technical expert and advocate within a small team
- Desire to compel technical initiatives to enhance end-user and developer experience
- To live reasonably close to an airport for occasional travel to client locations
In return, you will earn between $120,000-$150,000 per year and enjoy employee perks, including an annual bonus, regular upgrades to your home office and equipment, and more!
If this remote, US-based Salesforce Core Developer - Apex/Lightning job sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with Stott and May today.