Stott and May are looking to hire a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to join a top luxury e-commerce platform, ensuring that their organization capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. This Salesforce Admin position is remote and it comes with a generous salary and compensation package for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of this Salesforce - Admin role include:
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Maintaining the Sales Cloud and building custom reports and dashboards
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
To succeed in this Salesforce job, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a busy environment. Salesforce Administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized business operations.
To apply, you should have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201) and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211)
- Knowledge of importing data and generating Salesforce reports
- Experience in managing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
In return for your skills, we offer a range of exciting benefits, including an amazing culture, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K (with match), PTO, and more!
To learn more or apply for this Salesforce Administrator job please contact Stott and May today.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.