Project Manager – (E-Trade experience)
Hybrid working – London
Salary - £45K - £60K per annum
Stott and May are proud to be working with a fast-growing client, who are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to come and join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an expanding company, with plenty of room to progress within the business and to develop your skills.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure successful delivery and management of business application projects
- Define project scope, milestones and objectives that deliver the successful. Technical solutions
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of development projects
- Liaise and work with project member to deliver the defined outcomes on time and on budget
Requirements and skills:
- Experience with IT Projects in the insurance sector (essential)
- Team player
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- E-Trade experience (desirable)
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Insurance industry experience (desirable)
If this sounds like you, pleased apply with your most up-to-date CV!
We look forward to speaking with you soon.