Product Owner – (Microsoft Power Platform experience required)
Hybrid working – London
Salary - £60K - £75K per annum
Stott and May are proud to be working with a fast-growing, well-known company, who are looking for an exceptional Product Owner to come and join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a say in a HUGE product, with plenty of room to progress within the business and to develop your skills.
- Coaching the development team and training others when needed
- Capture vision from stakeholders and roadmap to drive innovation
- Responsible for ensuring products are delivered successfully
- Define objectives & team key results that align to strategic objectives
- Own backlog priority and product requirements
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with stakeholders
Requirements and skills:
- Strong experience working with/using Microsoft Power Platform (Essential)
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of tools such as Azure Dev Ops or Jira, Trello, Confluence
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like you, pleased apply with your most up-to-date CV!
We look forward to speaking with you soon.