|Product Owner - Agile
Required to be onsite 2 days/ per week
An experienced Product Owner is required by a globally recognised client in Oxfordshire, to join their Product Technology division. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and supportive team and work in collaboration with Product Managers to transform product roadmaps into detailed requirements, break concepts down from epics to features and user stories, and ensure clarity of well defined deliverables to meet product and business goals.
As the Product Owner you will be accountable for the creation of non-functional
requirements through well-curated user stories. You will work with Product Managers and business owners to understand and assign business value to epics and features and ensure that prioritisation takes place effectively. It will also be your responsibility to work with Product Managers and delivery teams to set objectives for each iteration (e.g. PI objectives, sprint goals) to ensure that everyone involved in product delivery shares
a common understanding of the delivery goals for the iteration.
Along with strong experience working as a Product Owner ideally in a B2C setting, you will also have the following:
- Deep understanding of digital product development and delivery
- Good technical understanding and ability to find your way around an API
- Good familiarity with AWS & Azure
- Strong knowledge and skills with JIRA & Confluence
- Exceptional communication, influencing, and stakeholder management skills
- Good experience working in both Agile and Waterfall
- Excellent problem-solving skills and disciplined approach to quality and delivery.
Send your CV now for consideration. Interviews to be held as early as next week.