We’re looking for an Product Manager Optimization expert who has made a significant impact on Shopify digital conversion and overall performance through cross channel experimentation (A/B Testing, Multivariate testing, across web site, email, SMS) at a high growth e-commerce merchant, owning end-to-end strategy through execution.
You will own the strategy, process, testing roadmap, tooling, and execution, to ensure that company is delivering a high performance, engaging digital experience (including offers, content, messaging, and overall experience). In this role, you’ll partner with our Growth, Product, Product Design, Engineering, and Brand Marketing teams. You’ll also take the lead on educating the team on best practices for experimentation and data-driven decision making.
What you will accomplish:
- Create testing framework and process that is built and adaptable across digital verticals and teams, provides common ground and mutual understanding, and allows for an iterative approach to learning.
- Analyze customer journeys through an optimization-focused view, bringing insights to cross-functional partners to inform the roadmap across experimentation and overall digital experience
- Partner closely with companies Growth and Data team to constantly monitor, identify trends and opportunities to improve performance
- Build experimentation backlog, using qualitative and quantitative data to build test hypothesis and score and prioritize experiments to maximum impact for business outcomes
- Define and execute experiments, collaborating with the team to bring winning results back into the experience
- Educate the Bobbie team on best practices for experimentation and data-driven decision making
What we would like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience owning web site conversion optimization and experimentation at a high growth e-commerce company
- Deep knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing models and frameworks
- Expertise implementing and using A/B testing tools (Ex: Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc)
- Google Analytics expertise (intermediate or advanced)
- Flexible problem solver able to determine the best testing methods for a given opportunity and priority - from short term directional insights, to major changes on high traffic site pages
- Confident Communication: Able to synthesize data insights and recommendations in a concise and meaningful way for multiple audiences
You’re inspired by our core values:
- Be Radical - We are change makers, rule breakers and stigma shakers. We are unapologetically bold and use our megaphone for good.
- Nurture the Tension - Parenthood is full of healthy tension, and so is building a company. We embrace the unknowns, practice humility and are a culture of learners.
- Deliver Ounce by Ounce - Our customers have entrusted us to feed their babies. We lose sleep over the details, so they don’t have to.
- Don’t Assume - We embrace our unique perspectives, withhold judgment, and find beauty in the paths that brought us all to Bobbie. Our strength is celebrating each other and our collective voice.
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance 100% covered by Bobbie, with options to add dependents through a subsidized pre-tax deduction
- US-based work from anywhere model
- 401k with match
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Summer Fridays (early office closure every Friday)
- 13 paid company holidays plus an end of year holiday office shut down
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with the option to take an additional 8 months unpaid
- Balance Coordinator
- $75 monthly internet stipend
- Co-working space reimbursement