Role: OT Security Consultant
Location: Germany- Remote/Hybrid
Stott and May are working with a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions and services. They specialise in securing digital content and protecting data & threats for organisations worldwide. We are currently seeking a motivated and talented OT Security Consultant to join the cybersecurity team in Germany.
- Acting as a technical expert in OT Security and Industrial Control Systems (ICS).
- Serving as an intermediary between IT and OT security stakeholders
- Leading end-to-end engagements, including presales activities, scoping, execution, and closure.
- Leading multiple client-facing technical cybersecurity consulting projects simultaneously with a team of consultants.
- Providing strong support to team members through peer review and knowledge sharing.
- Comfortable discussing cybersecurity topics with clients ranging from IT to C-suite.
- Capable of assessing, designing, and implementing improvements across OT (Operational Technology) environments.
- Familiarity with OT security regulations (NIS2, TISAX, KRITIS) and standards (IEC62443, NIST CSF & 800 Series).
- Relevant OT security certifications, such as ISA/IEC 62443 Risk Assessment Specialist, Design Specialist of Expert.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Curious about security topics and committed to continuously expanding your knowledge.
- Fluent in both German and English (must have)
- Willingness to travel for meetings and work with clients when required in Germany and Switzerland
Join the rapidly growing team in Germany and be part of our innovative approach to cybersecurity. If you are ready to take on challenges, seize opportunities, and advance your career, apply today.