Our Client, a world class research and professional service ranking firm, has recently launched their US presence and is looking to scale out their business development team in New York.
This is a tremendously exciting time to join a growth-focused organization, expanding internationally. You'd be at the ground level and primed for growth as the division scales, all while still having the resources of mature corporate team and internationally recognized branding.
As a member of the New business team you will be responsible for generating business from new and prospective clients, working across multiple service offerings and products. You'd be supported by a world-class marketing team, established sales leader in the US, and a suite of sales enablement technology.
This is an office-based sales role, where the candidate is expected to source, pitch and forge relationships with clients so confidence and resilience is a must. This exciting role is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to really make their mark within a vibrant and fast-growing business environment.
• Generation of new Business through outbound calling; pitch, present and develop relationships
• Sole responsibility for allocated jurisdictions with the ability to create strong relationships
• Offering multiple products options to prospective new business clients.
Skills and Experience:
• Ability and desire to succeed
• Ability to own a sales cycle from start to finish
• Knowledge of Legal markets advantageous
• Minimum of 2 years Sales experience preferably telesales
• Contribute effectively within a team environment.
• Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
• Strong personal skills, ability to engage and forge strong meaningful relationships