Role: Full Stack Magento Developer
Location: Chicago-based office, but open to fully remote candidates
Technology focus: Magento 2
Company: Sports and Recreation Retailer
We are hiring for a critical Magento Developer position at a highly recognized sports and recreation brand in the Chicago area. They are considering both contract and fulltime offers at competitive pay for candidates well versed in eCommerce development and exposure to Magento. Within the role you will have the opportunity to work in a tight knit and highly collaborative team environment to help drive a massive eCommerce business.
Post-Covid (when travel is safe) opportunities for travel to the Global Headquarters in France for annual meetings as well as travel into the US HQ, expenses covered by the organization. Other perks (for permanent employees) include a comprehensive benefits package offering great healthcare coverage options, 401K, company discounts, generous PTO and work from home.
- Play a major role in the development of an international Magento 2 environment
- Help plan eCommerce initiatives and offer technical solutions
- Full Stack development within Magento 2 to implement new site features, customizations, & integrations as well as launch new, international sites
- Scale & optimize a massive and fast-growing eCommerce business
- Full-stack Magento Development Experience
- Experience in object-oriented programing
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- At least 3+ years of eCommerce web development experience
- Certifications in Magento are a plus, but not required