Interaction Designer- Senior/Lead
Hybrid working- London Based
Salary- Up to £80K per annum
Stott and May are pleased to be working with a technology consultancy, who are looking to expand their team due to growth!
The Integration Designer will determine the best way for users to interact with services, the overall flow and individual design elements.
- Understanding user needs and track interactions across end-to-end journeys
- Create protypes and concepts to communicate and test ideas with users and improving with evidence
- Drive the design process with cross-functional partners and design leads
- Mapping user journeys, processes and visualizing design problems
- Collaborate with your team and other teams across the organisation to ensure consistency and share best practice
- Think of new and innovative ways of working to achieve the right outcomes
Requirements and skills:
- Agile working environment experience
- Digital Consultancy/ Software Delivery Consultancy experience
- Strong communication skills
- Interaction Designer experience
If this sounds like you, pleased apply with your most up-to-date CV!
We look forward to speaking with you soon.