Incident Response Lead
Location: Remote – Must be in the United States
Salary: Up to $140,000 + benefits + bonus
Stott and May has a fantastic opportunity for a remote Senior Incident Response Consultant to join a leading cyber security advisory firm. They are a very mission-driven organisation that have had an incredibly strong 2021 and are looking to grow further.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading incident response engagements related to advanced cyber-attacks including ransomware, insider threats, data breaches, and nation-state actors in a variety of environments and industries
- Directing client recovery efforts
- Preserving and acquiring forensic evidence
- Investigating the cyber-attack
- Participating in industry training and conferences to constantly sharpen cybersecurity skills
To succeed in this role, you should have a minimum of three years of information technology/cyber security experience within a security operations center or on an incident response team together with experience threat hunting in SIEMs across multiple environments.
You will also need:
- Proficiency in endpoint detection and response technologies and deployment
- To be comfortable with leveraging forensic tools to investigate a cyber-attack (FTK, Axiom, EnCase, etc.)
- The ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel and leadership to explain investigations & enforce security measures
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you'd excel in this Senior Incident Response Consultant role, please apply with Stott and May today!
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.