Incident Response Consultant
up to 3,315,180 PHP
Our client, an international DFIR consultancy, is expanding its team across Asia.
They already have offices around the region and you will work on multinational Incident response cases across all sectors and industries. Being part of a dedicated and experienced IR team
What you'll do:
- Leading the scoping calls of new investigations and engagements
- Conduct forensics investigations
- Triaging security incidents and events
- Provide regular client updates and investigation findings on ransomware and BEC cases
- 3 years experience in cyber security
- Excellent communicator, confident speaking with client's leadership and stakeholders.
- Strong experience working with EDR and Forensic Tool (AXIOM, EnCase, FTK).
- Fluent in English
To discuss this in more detail, contact me at [email protected]