Incident Response Consultant
Remote; United States
up to $105,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client, a growing and leading MDR service provider are expanding their Incident Response Practice in the US.
Known for delivering world-class cyber security consulting and professional services to numerous clients across the US.
What you'll do:
- Support the Incident response end-to-end process
- Perform forensic analysis
- Provide reports to clients
- Assist with the scoping calls of new investigations and engagements
- Work with the Security Operations Center to enhance capabilities
- Have an understanding of cyber-attacks, ransomware investigations and business email compromise
- Hands-on knowledge of: Scripting or Programming and malware analysis.
- A consulting background is desired but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic work environment.
To discuss in more detail, contact me at [email protected]