We are currently working with one of the world's leading Cyber Consulting firms, seeking a new leader to join their team within their Cyber Incident Response team.
This person will be a key leader within their Cyber Insurance partnerships group, responsible for both net-new partner development, and management of current partners.
- Cultivate and deepen relationships within the cyber insurance and privacy law sectors.
- Drive strategic growth by identifying and securing new client opportunities, focusing on expanding the incident response retainer base.
- Partner with internal teams and external entities, including insurance carriers and legal firms, to develop innovative solutions in areas such as Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Ransomware Negotiations, and more.
- Represent the company through various speaking engagements and industry conferences.
- Utilize data analysis, security tools, and current threat trends to inform business development strategies.
- Over 10 years of experience in incident response or cyber insurance.
- Extensive background in professional cybersecurity environments.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Commitment to fulfilling professional responsibilities and learning new areas of expertise.
- Willingness to travel (up to 70%).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Familiarity with incident response protocols and procedures.
- Understanding of the cyber insurance industry and related cyber risks and threats.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal