Head of Seller and Creator Experience
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo. Why Join Us Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve. Join us.
E-commerce's Governance and Experience (GNE) is a global team striving to achieve full customer satisfaction, promote a sustainable sales environment, and provide the perfect purchase experience. The Experience Team is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to deliver trustworthy and excellent experiences for every user of TikTok Shop.
Our team is seeking a Seller & Creator Experience Management Lead for the US region to drive the regional Seller and Creator Experience to the next level. The role will make sure we look after and prioritize all seller and creator requests related to ecommerce and help with their success on the platform.
- Lead the seller and creator experience team to design the regional experience strategy. Manage and prioritize a seller experience portfolio across different markets. The full experience will include both sellers and creators who run their businesses on the platform.
- Design a set of service products and streamline tools to facilitate sellers and creators business success. Make sure top sellers and creators stay on the platform and empower them to run their business in more countries/regions per their business development needs.
- Design the support strategy and framework for key accounts, non-managed accounts, creators, and affiliates.
- Connect with corporate functional teams and collaborate with regional leadership teams and key market service delivery leaders to provide counsel and guidance on designing seller and creator experience strategies, which align with global strategies and the latest eCommerce experience trend.
- Act as an advisor to the leadership team providing them a holistic view of their business imperatives, both experience product and feedback trends to formulate correct business decisions.
- Produce and own the master schedule of initiative and regional project plans, ensuring that all interdependencies are identified and factored into the master schedule.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams that provide sellers and creator feedback such as community management, account management, and product. Summarize feedback, prioritize and drive solutions. Drive necessary changes to demonstrate commitment and passion for our sellers and creators.
- Work on seller and creator self-help strategies and deploy the service entrances properly to address the their pain points.
- BA/BS/MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of leadership experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a services/product organization role with end-to-end business ownership.
- Passion for customers, sellers, and creators and effective at designing and implementing experience KPIs and other measures.
- Have the sense to balance experience and growth and drive planning and execution of initiatives across a global organization.
- Ability to advocate and influence while not owning directly. Ability to work cross-group and cross-level, and with all levels of management.
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and a fast-changing environment, proven track record to thrive in a matrix environment.
- Experience managing complex data analytics and related business metrics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms.