We are seeking a Graphics Engineer with a passion for technology and innovation to join our client's R&D Architecture, Planning, and Disruptive Technologies Team.
As a Graphics Engineer, you will be responsible for investigating, predicting, and promoting graphics solutions that meet current and future customer workflow requirements. You will drive our business unit graphics and accelerators portfolio strategy, enablement, and new technology vectors.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or significant experience in a related technical field. You should have a strong understanding of graphics technologies and specialized workflow accelerators, along with proven technical leadership and planning skills.
- Drive graphics and accelerators portfolio strategy
- Understand workstation customer workflows and graphics technology trends
- Innovate and plan graphics solutions for current and future customer workflows
- Work with partners and suppliers to create graphics solutions
- Create performance and competitive analysis data
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Flexible schedule
If you are passionate about graphics technology and ready to make an impact on the future of computing experiences, we welcome your application and look forward to chatting soon!