Ready to grow and lead your own eCommerce team? We have partnered with a culinary store that is looking for a full-time E-Commerce Manager. An exciting and unique opportunity for a talented and driven e-commerce expert to take on full responsibility for an Online division. In this role, you will be responsible for launching an E-Commerce website, taking control of the customer experience and help drive the sales.
What to Expect:
- Set up e-comm strategy, budgets
- Oversee digital marketing (planning and calendar)
- Develop Site merchandising and digital strategy
- Collaborate with in-house design team
- Oversee third-party resources
- Marketing, SEM, SEO
- Client facing, managing relationships with partners
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in E-Commerce/digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, strong analytical skills.
- Proven knowledge of CMS tools – Shopify experience a requirement.
- Proven knowledge of email marketing and managing email campaigns, search marketing and performance marketing.
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently, proactive.
- Experience in managing and partnering with influencers in driving unique digital content such as briefs/videos etc.