Exadel are looking for a .Net QA to be part of their exciting growth plans in the LATAM region. As .Net QA, you will be involved in providing the best quality tests and actively participate in the software development process and in cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators.
This role will allow you to interact with stakeholders and the customer, will provide you with the chance to work on the latest technologies and trends from a development, architecture and cloud stand-point.
Exadel delivers digital transformation services and custom software solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands such as Google, Adobe, eBay, and HP. They are recognized by independent IT analysts as one of the leading agile software development service providers and have a rich history of contributing towards opensource. In 2021, the business experienced a record-breaking, 35% YoY, increase in growth - making it a go-to-employer for talented technology professionals seeking to accelerate their career development in a people-first environment.
Experience and skills required:
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience with .Net framework
- Good knowledge of Selenium Framework, MSTest
- Hands-on experience with C#, MySQL, and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Windows Server, Git, and Jira
- Wide experience with API testing
- Significant knowledge of test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
What you’ll get in return:
- Investment in your professional development (internal and external courses/events).
- Regular company socials and events.
- Access to internal global communities and interest groups.
- CSR and community giveback programs.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- The chance to be one of the founding members of the LATAM team.
The People-First Culture at Exadel
People drive Exadel’s success and sit at the heart of their culture and values. Exadel strives to understand its employees as diverse individuals. Empowering them to leverage their strengths to create outstanding results and career experiences. Everyone’s contributions count at Exadel - no matter how big or small.
There hasn’t been a better time to join Exadel due to the exciting work and growth they’re experiencing, so if you would like to be one of the first people within this Software Engineering team in Argentina and make an impact, please apply for further information and immediate consideration.