We have an exciting opportunity for a.NET developer to join our growing Cloud Engineering team. The successful applicant will work alongside our architects and consultants to deliver high quality, cloud native applications to help our clients maximise the benefits the cloud has to offer. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment and award-winning workplace.
- Develop .NET solutions for the cloud that are commercially viable and technically excellent.
- Diagnose and fix issues in complex technical environments.
- Understand customer requirements and work collaboratively with architects and consultants to design technical solutions that deliver the expected outcomes.
- Contribute to estimating activities, driving towards approaches that balance quality and velocity of delivery.
- Deliver comprehensive technical documentation that supports the deployment and administration of the solutions we build.
- Experience developing .NET applications.
- Experience developing applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Experience applying S.O.L.I.D design principles and modern design patterns.
- Experience of front-end web development.
- Experience of working with SQL databases.
- Experience of developing applications for the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experience of using Infrastructure as Code tools such as ARM, Bicep or Terraform
- Experience of configuring CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience of using and configuring Agile ALM tools such as Azure DevOps or Jira.
Knowledge and experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204) certification.
- Experience working with Blazor.
- Experience of working with NoSQL databases such as Cosmos DB.
- Experience of working automation testing tool such as Selenium.
- Experience of working with SharePoint On Premise and Online.
- Experience of Windows PowerShell.