- Posted 18 January 2023
- Salary 200000-230000
- LocationWhite Plains
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NamePatrick Hindmarsh
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
Director (Data Management) – Remote/White Plains, NY
Skills – I.T. Director, Data Management, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Cloud Technologies, Big Data, BI & Analytics, AI/ML, Data Governance, People Management, CPG, Data & Analytics Strategy, Operations
My client who is a leading brand within the CPG industry is currently looking to on board a Data Management Director. The role will see you lead all aspects of data management, from overall strategy and governance to reporting and analytics.
This is a Full Time position which will see individuals working remotely 3 days per week, with the remaining 2 days (Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s) on-site at my client’s offices in White Plains, NY.
The Role/Core Responsibilities:
- Lead development, execution, and oversight of a new Data & Analytics Center of Excellence team responsible for: data management, data governance, data movement, data quality, data security, data dictionary, metadata management, data processes and methodology, reporting, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, and other advanced analytics activities
- Establish and deliver the data & analytics strategy in alignment with my client’s strategic business plan as well as the regional and global strategies
- Establish a new cross-functional internal data community to facilitate data activities across company
- Play a leadership role in all data delivery activities from day to day general service requests to the migration of my client’s data ecosystem to the global platform
- Build internal and external networks of contacts to advance my client’s data agenda including data leaders across the regional and global teams.
- Manage data quality, data audit and data security activities that include routine reviews and reporting of technology policies and security compliance while sharing with data stewards to ensure implementation in the business functions
- Strong focus on data feedback and continuous improvement, and improvement of data literacy for new data roles established within my client’s organization
- At least 10 years’ experience in a data management related role, 5+ years of People Management experience, 5+ years’ experience developing a Data Quality Management service
- Demonstrated understanding of Enterprise Data Warehouse, Cloud Technologies, Big Data, BI & Analytics, Data Management, AI/ML, and Data Governance
- Demonstrated experience with governing, implementing, and driving data management activities
- Demonstrated ability to hire and develop talent, and construct a team to deliver operational excellence
- Past record of successful data management related projects
- Strong project and team management skills
- Knowledge of industry trends and demonstrated commitment to stay up-to-date on new technologies
- Experience with data quality management-profiling, cleansing, and data enhancement
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Bachelor or master’s degree in information systems management, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related discipline
Salary – $200k-$230k Per Annum + Bonus (20%) + Benefits
Please send resumes directly to [email protected] and we can look to run through the specifics.