Digital Product Manager
Hybrid working – Office is based in Berkshire
Salary up to £70K per annum (DOE)
Stott and May are proud to be working with a fast growing, family run business within the retail/ecommerce space!
Are you looking for your next adventure where you can really make a difference?
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from concept to launch
- Translating customer needs into a Product strategy, vision, roadmap, and backlog
- Represent the voice of the customer, the business and stakeholders to the team
- Establish project priorities and define roadmaps across the team to deliver outlined improvements
- Manage scope and track progress of releases
- Work collaboratively with a range of technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Wealth of Product Management experience (Essential)
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and ways of working
- Experience of working with JIRA, FullStory and Adobe Analytics
- Direct-to-consumer commerce experience
- Good Stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like you, please apply today with your up-to-date CV! We look forward to hearing from you.