Back to jobs
- Posted 24 April 2023
- Salary 120000-150000
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineCyber Security
- Contact NameHoda Hilal
- Remote working Remote
- Develop and underwrite a profitable portfolio of Tech E&O, cyber and media business as part of the Cyber Risk team.
- Structure tailor-made solutions by considering the team underwriting parameters and underwriting policy and using underwriting knowledge and experience to win new business and retain existing.
- Monitor premiums, costs and claims ratios per contract and take corrective measures if necessary to ensure long term profitability at account level.
- Evaluate appropriate risk premium by considering the risk costs, reinsurance cessions, capital exposure as well as the underwriting and general administration costs to ensure profitability, using rating models as applicable.
- Monitor peer underwriters in their daily work to ensure profitability as well as efficient and cost effective administration of the Cyber Risk account.
- Monitor and supervise assistants in their daily work to ensure compliance with underwriting philosophy and policy and consistency within the Cyber Risk Team.
- Develop a good working relationship with the claims managers on this class of business.
Knowledge and Experience
- 1 -3 years of underwriting experience
- Thorough knowledge of underwriting policy, philosophy and practice
- Knowledge of underwriting processes and systems
- Client service experience