Do you have cybersecurity experience, and are you seeking a new full-time contract role in Vienna? Stott and May is looking for a Cyber Security Operations Analyst to provide technical advice and expertise for optimizing the cyber threat detection and response ecosystem at a welcoming and inclusive agency.
This Cyber Security Operations Analyst role is a perfect opportunity for a proactive, technically savvy individual who is looking to make an impact. You will collect and interpret information and events generated by internal security monitoring tools, and external threat intelligence providers.
During your first few weeks in this Cyber Security Consultant role, you can expect to work on some of the following:
- Assist in the design, implementation, and optimization of technical controls to improve threat prevention, detection, and response capabilities
- Create and maintain technical security configuration requirements, build books, and workflows to improve the efficiency of security operations activities
- Monitor for new security alerts, and respond to and mitigate potential security threats
- Provide advice on opportunities to improve security detection & monitoring capabilities based on observed events and provide recommendations on tuning of configurations and detection rules
To apply for this Cyber Security Operations Analyst role, you will need a first-level university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field. Additional qualifications include:
- At least 2 years of experience related to cybersecurity operations automation or endpoint, email, and cloud threat prevention capabilities administration
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft security tools including but not limited to MS Defence centre, Advanced Treat Prevention (APT), Email Protection and Azure security
- Ability to guide changes and provide tangible results
- Excellent problem-solving skills that would allow for the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
To apply for this Cyber Security Operations Analyst job in Vienna, please get in touch with Stott and May today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.