Role: Cyber Security Engineer, Permanent
Location: Switzerland (open to relocate)
Salary: Competitive w/ bonus & benefits
Stott and May are working with a global leader who provides cutting-edge tools, technologies, software, and services to the construction sector. They are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their team.Role:
- Support global implementation projects for cybersecurity solutions.
- Evaluate, select, and manage vendors for security solutions.
- Design, engineer, and operate security solutions in collaboration with vendors.
- Perform regular reviews and detection of security solution rules.
- Provide 2nd level support to the CIRT Team as needed.
- Offer guidance to IT engineering and application teams on cyber risks.
- Manage vulnerabilities and assist in remediation/mitigation efforts.
- Support the Security Operations Centre (SOC) team.
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or related field.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience as a cybersecurity engineer.
- Azure certifications preferred (e.g., AZ-900, SC-900, AZ-500), CISSP a plus.
- Experience with XDR/SIEM/SOAR/EDR solutions and Azure automation.
- Proficiency in cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
- Familiarity with NIST standards and the MITRE ATT@CK framework.
If this sound like you apply now [email protected]