Cyber Security Assessment Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual with significant cyber security experience and skilled in vulnerability and forensic assessments. Stott and May are seeking a Cyber Security Assessment Analyst for a remote role where you will focus on data security, vulnerabilities assessments and forensics. This Assessment Analyst role comes with an excellent salary and benefits.
As a Cyber Security Assessment Analyst, you will conduct application, vulnerability, and penetration testing, along with security assessments. Please note, while this is a remote role, up to 10% travel is required as some activities must be completed at our client's location.
In your first few weeks in this Cyber Security Assessment Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Maintain operational readiness for conducting technical assessments by monitoring and configuring essential technologies
- Engage with client teams to review documentation providing constructive, meaningful feedback and analysis
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for various consumers of technical assessments
To apply for this cyber security role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field (preferred), but exceptional experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Additional requirements include:
- 3 years of experience with vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and forensic assessment expertise
- 3-4 years of project management experience
- Knowledge of log, network, and system forensic investigation techniques
If you are an expert in cyber security, please apply for this remote Cyber Security Assessment Analyst job by contacting Stott and May today!
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.