Our Client, one of World's top Cyber Consultancies, is looking to fill an extremely key and highly-visible hire for them. This is a Senior Account Lead/Director position for a commercial business team, in the healthcare and life sciences vertical.
Thanks to massive growth and investment into this specific business vertical, we are working to expand this client services and sales team with top-tier talent from the cyber security industry. You would be an integral part to this massive growth, managing some tier-1 industry accounts, consulting with top cyber security executives, and developing new business inside the technology vertical.
- Apply business development expertise and knowledge of Cybersecurity to sell, design, and support the implementation of security solutions for leading software and technology companies.
- Own and drive the sales process throughout the sales lifecycle, engaging key stakeholders from capability and market teams. market’s pipeline.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior employees, contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas, work on complex problems across matrixed teams, provide creative solutions, and act as a leader on large projects or programs to enable the firm to meet its long-term goals and objectives.
- Support marketing, intellectual capital development, operations, events, and logistics.
- Work with the team on complex tasks in the account, products and services, and the sales and account management process.
- Establish and maintain client relationships while identifying, developing, and closing new sales opportunities.
- Work with the team to manage and maintain the
- 10+ years of experience in technical professional service sales with an emphasis on Cybersecurity to include security strategy, advanced cyber defense, managed services, and cloud
- 5+ years of experience with consulting business development activities
- Experience presenting and communicating to teams, executives, and clients, including briefings, sales calls, and team-based discussions
- Ability to own and drive the sales process from lead generation through deal closure and provide longer term account management to strategic client accounts
- Ability to thrive in a team-based and fast-paced consulting environment, coordinating with key stakeholders across technical capabilities and market/industry teams
- Ability to lead fast-paced delivery in challenging commercial environments, work with senior leaders to foster positive client relationships, identify new business opportunities with existing clients, and develop new intellectual capital
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making, planning, organizational, and client facilitation skills
- Ability to synthesize technical content and distill into key messages that will resonate with senior business leaders
- Ability to travel as needed
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with strategy design, capability building, and organizational design and change
- Experience working in the software/high tech industry
- Experience briefing senior executives
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
- Experience with information security regulations or regulatory bodies
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of various risk management and security frameworks
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including comprehension, conflict resolution, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Possession of excellent client-ready oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree a plus