Job Title: Business Analyst - Supply Chain
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: Up to £60k (with corporate benefits)
Stott and May are pleased to be working with a global luxury retailer who are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team. Focussing on Supply Chain, you will be passionate about business analysis, coupled with the ability to work under pressure and a passion and hunger for self-development.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Solid progressive experience as a Business Analyst with a strong focus on Supply Chain
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Results oriented professional able to work effectively under all types of circum-stances and adapting well to new procedures.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Ideally 3 years minimum experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven experience of working across the full project lifecycle (from initiation through to benefits realization) within both structured and agile project environments.
- With a keen eye for detail, you will be able to work effectively and get things done in a dynamic environment whilst managing multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of user experience and information architecture.
- Writing user acceptance criteria using Behaviour Driven Design (BDD) using tools like Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Staff discount and generous clothing allowance
- 25-day holiday period rising to 27 days after five-year period
- Cycle to work scheme