Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: East London– hybrid (2-3 days a week)
Salary: Up to £55k per annum with benefits
Stott and May are pleased to be working with the UK's leading Luxury Leather Goods Manufacturer who are currently looking for a passionate Business Analyst to join a growing team. A great opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in an exciting digital transformation for growth into global markets!
We’re looking for someone who will:
* Proactively identify opportunities for business improvement, ensuring outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy.
* Support the design of new business processes, conducting a thorough analysis of opportunities and alternatives before proposing solutions which optimise business performance .
* Engage and work directly with stakeholders to understand and investigate needs, lead the analysis, planning of projects to meet user needs.
* Able to identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
* Undertake benefits realisation and evaluation of projects delivered.
* Lead workshops and focus groups to establish business requirements.
* Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function or product provided.
* Identify the processes and IT required to deliver recommendations.
* Communicate the benefits of recommendations made across departments and to stakeholders help to address any uncertainty and concern.
* Produce written documentation to support work, report on findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
* Understanding of agile and waterfall methodology and other project management approaches
* Business analysis methodology including gathering and analysing data using comprehensive tools and techniques
* Understands how the digital economy is changing user behaviour
* Excellent knowledge of change management principles
If this sounds like a step in the right direction for your career, please apply with your CV!