- Posted 12 January 2022
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameAnna Higgins
- Remote working Remote
As a Sr. Marketing Cloud & Pardot Consultant, you will participate in, and eventually lead Marketing Cloud & Pardot implementations. While mostly focused on delivery, you may be involved across the entire project lifecycle, including presales. An integral part of your role will be working with clients to further their digital marketing through Marketing Cloud & Pardot usage. You will act as a trusted source of knowledge to advise clients in line with Marketing Cloud & Pardot best practices and its growing number of capabilities to ultimately build a vision for a multi-channel roadmap.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with Marketing Cloud Connect, and other Integrations.
- Lead requirements gathering and solution design.
- Communicate project concepts and outcomes to client project stakeholders.
- Design and delivery of solutions in Email Studio.
- Design and implement, for automated email/mobile journeys using Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder, and advise clients on how to optimize further.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, such as email marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) and other marketing conversion metrics.
- Experience in reporting and analyzing email activity using Email Studio reports and Journey Builder. (Nice to have) proficiency with Data Views and Discover Reports within Analytics Builder, Einstein Engagement.
- Design and/or build integrations between Marketing Cloud and 3rd party applications or data sources.
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Marketing Cloud & Pardot.
- Track record for delivering marketing automation projects in a fast-paced environment, and able to successfully keep to deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work with clients to design customer journeys, and associated data models. Extensive experience with Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders, most importantly Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio, and ideally also Cloud Pages and Mobile Studio.
- Understanding how to build a custom preference center.
- Conceptual understanding, to be able to establish data models, work with API’s and configurations.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (Sales & Service Cloud, Experience Communities)
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be a good team player.
- Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives.
- Bachelor’s, postgraduate degree, or professional qualification.
- Preferred Qualifications
- At least 4 years’ experience working hands-on in Marketing Cloud & Pardot implementations, ideally involving integrations with Salesforce core and other platforms.
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant.
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist.
- 100% Home Office
- Competitive salary + superior benefits