Solution Architect - Flexible Hybrid working
A great opportunity to become SC Cleared! *Candidates must be eligible to obtain clearance*
A renowned cloud, data and cyber Specialist consultancy working with government and national security clients on a variety of high-profile projects is looking to grow their workforce and hire a number of skilled and ambitious Solution Architects to join their team.
The opportunities here are endless, whether you’re a Technical Lead looking to branch out and enter the world of Architecture or your established in the world of Architecture ready to take on a new mission this could be the role for you!
The role of Solution Architect is to manage the overall technical vision and solution for a particular business problem. You will be responsible for the design process and govern the delivery of the solutions against the intended vision of the customer.
• Lead the development of solution architectures, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers
• Manages and ensure the implementation of design in cooperation with other design team members such as Application Architects, Infrastructure Architects, System and Software Designers, Data Architects, Security Architects and Functional Architects.
• Works to reduce and mitigate technical and Solution risk at earliest opportunity
• Ensure that the design meets key functional and non-functional requirements and will allow the operational and through-life scenarios required for the solution to be satisfied.
• Application Architecture
• Event Driven Architecture
• Extensive design experience
• Containerisation – Docker/ Kubernetes
• Experience designing microservices
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills working closely with stakeholders to understand the needs and identify functional and non-functional requirements
• Experience working with customers technical authorities to ensure they have a clear understanding of architecture and design proposals
• Demonstrable experience driving solution thinking for complex bids and delivery engagements