Reporting to - Head of Architecture
Location – London / Bedford (Hybrid Working)
We are a market leading private healthcare organisation that is on the brink of a companywide cloud migration, and we need you to help us get there.
The Solution Architect will establish a trusted advisor relationship between the business and the digital and technology services.
- Engage with the business to translate objectives into digital & technology driven solutions that achieve targeted business outcomes
- Undertake a structured analysis of technical issues and create designs that describe a solution.
- Responsible for the detailed design and build of technical architecture
- Apply multiple technical solutions to enable future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive targeted business outcomes
- Understand and recommend utilisation of functions and capabilities of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable and drive new business designs and models.
What we need
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of architecture models, principles, and standards (TOGAF, Zachman)
- Knowledge of project management (waterfall, agile) and service management (ITIL) lifecycle
What we would like to see
- Demonstrated experience of influencing key stakeholders across the organisation
- Experience of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: infrastructure and network design, application development, application programming interfaces (APIs), middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operation
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments (such as inside-out, outside-in and outside-out)