SFCC ECOMMERCE DIRECTOR
Stott and May have partnered with an emerging marketplace that is focused on creating a social ecommerce platform that allows consumers to discover, explore and shop the best minority-owned brands around the world. With culture and community at its core, this Global & Growing brand is on the hunt for an experienced leader in the SFCC/Salesforce space. This integral eCommerce Director role would report directly to the CEO & lead the eCommerce team to launch a brand new Salesforce site that encompasses a wide range of minority-owned brands in one central marketplace. You will be a critical leader in enhancing the site's performance and driving a frictionless customer site experience.
Salary for this position ranges from $175-225K with exceptional benefits such as comprehensive Health Care, Vision, Dental, 401K, Equity options & a generous PTO!
- Launching the ecommerce site in partnership with the Product, Creative, Development, and Marketing Teams
- Designing, owning and influencing technology life-cycle roadmaps in the technology portfolio for functional and cross-functional teams
- Resource assessments and organizational/budgetary recommendations to successfully support the team
- Provide direct support to vendors as part of their registration and onboarding process onto the the platform
- Identifying and implementing key strategic initiatives, informing the product roadmap and tooling, building out robust reporting and KPIs, and executing scalable best practices and site optimization
- Leveraging data, including website analytics, sales and inventory reporting, and customer feedback to recommend and execute merchandising strategies that improve digital user experience and business results; successfully translate complex data into actions and improvements
- 2+ years of experience launching or shipping a successful ecommerce site
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment (SFCC, Demandware)
- 6+ years related experience in Management Consulting, Business Operations, Product Management, Site Merchandising, or related field
- Experience developing or executing against technical product roadmaps
- Process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions, and thirst for continuous improvement
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience big plus!
If you are looking for a position where your SFCC leadership experience will translate into fruitful growth & management opportunities, this is the right position for you to consider. To learn more or to apply for this remote SFCC eCommerce Director job, please email [email protected] !
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.